Small & Mid Cap
selecting tomorrow’s potential leaders according to our analysis
“For more than 30 years, Tocqueville Finance has specialized in small and mid-cap selection. Proximity and knowledge of companies and their teams are part of our DNA »
Small & Mid Cap at Tocqueville Finance
- Portfolio management in direct contact with the entrepreneurial world, favouring the financing of the local economy and contributing to the development of French and European small & mid cap companies.
- A historical presence in this market to detect and analyse a sector rich in opportunities.
- Monitoring of a deep and diversified universe characterised by niche, innovative activities and a strong capacity to adapt.
- Companies whose particularity is to be often held by the management or a family, favoring a concrete, sustainable and long-term vision of their activity.
*Small & Mid Cap: small and mid caps
The key points of our “Small & Mid Cap” selection
- Extensive coverage of the universe: from the smallest companies (Micro Cap,Small Cap and ETIs: capitalisations < €7bn) to the largest companies (Mid Cap: capitalisations between €7 and 12bn).
- Active, fundamental and discretionary equity management, reflecting the portfolio managers’ convictions with a focus on liquidity.
- Systematic combination of financial and extra-financial analysis
- Rigorous and collaborative research to identify the champions of tomorrow with managers who have a long-term strategic vision and are less sensitive to economic and political uncertainties.
- A large and experienced team: four managers and an analyst with complementary profiles
- Independent management that is not correlated to indices
- Proven stock-picking to identify the potential leaders of tomorrow.
- Experience: more than 30 years of experience and a strong territorial base
- A range of funds covering the entire small & mid cap universe
Our Small & Mid Cap funds
- Tocqueville PME
- Tocqueville Small Cap Euro ISR
- Tocqueville Mid Cap Euro ISR – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership