Thematics: investing in the major trends that will shape the future
“To give meaning to your investments, Tocqueville Finance offers a wide range of funds positioned on the most promising themes according to our analysis”
“Thematics” at Tocqueville Finance
For Tocqueville Finance, the objective of thematic equity management is to support with conviction companies that provide sustainable solutions to the major challenges of our world: demographics, society, climate, health, technology, etc. Without forgetting a trend that cuts across all thematic funds: the importance of extra-financial analysis. All of our thematic funds invested in European equities have obtained the SRI label (except Tocqueville Gold).
The key points of our selection
Environment & biodiversity:
Invest in companies where a significant part of the business is directly related to environmental issues and/or which offer alternative solutions to the challenges of biodiversity and natural capital.
Invest in companies whose growth is driven by technological innovation: the digital economy, the payments or e-commerce sectors, or companies involved in new forms of mobility, reducing emissions and medical equipment, which is rich in technological innovation.
Diversify its portfolio while investing sustainably in the US and Asian equity markets.
- Asia: Target companies whose growth is linked to solutions to the challenges facing Chinese society.
- North America: take advantage of opportunities in the world’s largest equity market (in terms of size and volume).
Invest in European companies of all market capitalisations in the healthcare (pharmaceutical companies, medical equipment and services), consumer (leisure, well-being, services) and savings (asset managers, insurance) sectors in order to take advantage of opportunities arising from longer life expectancy.
- Knowledge of the companies, complementarity and experience of the managers
- Willingness to participate in IPOs to accompany the company from the beginning of its history
- Committed stock picking
- Our SRI process validated and audited by a certified range
Our thematic funds
- Tocqueville Biodiversity ISR – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership
- Tocqueville Environnement ISR – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership
- Tocqueville Global Climate Change ISR – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership
- Tocqueville Global Tech ISR
- Tocqueville Technology ISR
- Fédéris ISR Actions US – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership
- LBPAM ISR Actions Amérique – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership
- LBPAM ISR Actions Croissance Chine – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership
- Tocqueville Silver Age ISR