Growth style: identifying companies with solid and sustainable growth prospects
“In an environment combining weak growth and megatrends, the Growth style seeks to identify companies with a steady, visible growth profile and sustainable development prospects over the long term.”
The “Growth” style at Tocqueville Finance
- A selection of conviction stocks to capture the diversity of growth profiles:
- Locomotive: long-term trends ;
- Regularity: stable growth in relatively mature markets
- Momentum: conditions favourable to strong growth in the short to medium term;
- Rising Star: new entrants disrupting sectors or businesses.
- A solid and experienced team combined with LBP AM GREAT’s proprietary methodology
- An experienced financial and extra-financial management team of 12 managers and analysts
- A proprietary scoring on growth potential & a solid track record: a 10-year proven “Growth” management process combined with a strong SRI integration through the GREaT scoring which excludes the worst rated companies.
The key points of our “Growth” selection
- Growth stocks positioned in a market that, according to Tocqueville Finance, is attractive, with a dominant position and/or a disruptive offer that allows them to gain market share.
- Companies that, according to our analysis, offer solid growth prospects for their business and results, with a measured exposure to external factors.
- Seek to capture the diversity of growth profiles, and a balance between growth momentum and company quality.
- An in-depth and integrated financial and extra-financial analysis that looks at the structural dimension of companies – leadership, advanced technology, etc., and the cyclical dimension – business that benefits from the economic cycle.
- A 10-year proven Growth portfolio management process that benefits from a decision support tool to qualify the Growth universe and rank stocks;
- A selection of stocks based on the financial and extra-financial analysis of the company;
- Rigorous and collaborative research to identify sustainable thematics and companies that integrate social, environmental and governance issues;
- Quality of analysis and valuation ability based on an understanding of business models and the ability to generate quality growth over the long term.
Our growth funds
- Tocqueville Croissance Euro SRI – Delegated management funds – LBP AM group ownership